CareBridge Palliative Care Services
At CareBridge Palliative Care Services, we offer specialized care to those facing serious, life-limiting illness. Our team provides medical, social, and spiritual support in the comfort of your home, including symptom management and guidance with treatment choices.
At CareBridge Palliative Care Services we provide care to :
those who are facing a serious, life-limiting illness and can’t manage pain or other symptoms.
We treat your loved ones in the comfort and convenience of their homes. We offer a specialized team of:
physicians, nurses and caregivers, providing medical, social and spiritual support.
We can help with troublesome symptom management, including pain. We offer guidance with difficult treatment choices. We assist with coordinating care with other providers... such as physicians and home health; information. We provide assistance with community resources; as well as offer... practical, emotional and spiritual support for you and your family.
What is palliative care?
How do you know when it’s time for palliative care services?
- You or a loved one has been diagnosed with a serious, debilitating, and/or chronic illness
- – You or a loved one has complex symptoms... or a deteriorating medical condition. You would benefit from additional services and/or symptom management
- – You or a loved one has frequent trips to the emergency room or numerous hospitalizations
- – You or a loved one requires a greater dependence upon others for the activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and toileting
- – You or a loved one is not ready for hospice services, but would like to focus on comfort care rather than curative care
Who pays for palliative care?
Most insurance including Medicare and Medicaid cover … outpatient palliative care in full or in part. The physicians and advance practice nurses bill through ... Medicare Part B or other third-party insurances. Most palliative care medications are billable through prescription insurance.
How do I get started with palliative care services?
If you feel palliative care might be right for you, have a discussion with your family and your physician.
In most cases, you will need to get a Palliative Care Referral... from your physician before beginning treatment.
If you are being discharged from the hospital, the doctor can write an order. If you are a home patient, we will contact your physician to obtain an order.
Remember, the sooner you begin palliative care... the sooner we can develop a plan and provide appropriate care.
Your Palliative Care Team
Our physician-directed teams are specifically trained. We carefully screened to manage pain and provide symptom relief. ” Typically in the comfort and care of our patients” homes.
7625 Camargo Rd. Suite 20 Cincinnati, Ohio 45243 phone: 513-528-8150 email: [email protected] www.carebridgeservices.org/