At Caring World and Health Services, our mission is to promote the health and well-being of our clients and their families. We achieve this by delivering high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services right in the comfort of our clients' homes, providing them with a sense of security and peace of mind.
Our team of dedicated professionals, including licensed nurses and Certified Home Health Aides, is committed to delivering exceptional patient care. Here's what our staff members do:
- Assessment and Monitoring: Our healthcare professionals assess and monitor patients' healthcare needs diligently.
- Patient and Caregiver Education: We believe in empowering our patients and caregivers with knowledge to promote well-being.
- Collaboration: We work closely with attending physicians to ensure seamless continuity of care.
Our Home Health Aides, who are certified medical professionals, are supervised by Registered Nurses to ensure the safest possible care environment. It's essential that patients, family members, caregivers, and physicians understand the roles and responsibilities of home care aides.
Home Health Aide Scope of Services Includes:
- Personal Care Assistance, encompassing bathing, dressing, grooming, continent care, ambulation, and transfers.
- Assistance with activities and exercises as directed by a physical therapist.
- Support with the use of special equipment like walkers, wheelchairs, braces, and crutches.
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding.
- Aid with medication administration under nurse guidance.
- Light housekeeping and cleaning.
- Grocery shopping and errands.
- Laundry and changing of bed linens.
- Accompaniment to clinics, physicians' appointments, and diagnostic or therapeutic sessions.
- Companionship and engaging in social activities.
- Regular status reporting to family members.
Hourly and Live-In Care
We offer both hourly and live-in care options:
- Live-In Care: Our live-in caregivers stay in the client's home 24/7, providing assistance around the clock. They are required to maintain a separate residence, are allowed on the client's premises only during their assigned shifts, and must leave on their days off. Personal use of the client's property is strictly prohibited, and visitors are not allowed during caregiving hours.
- Hourly Care: If you require care on an hourly basis, such as for light housekeeping, transportation to medical appointments, or overnight assistance, please provide at least one day's notice for service setup. We are committed to being there for you whenever and wherever you need us.
Our Home Health Aides
We take the selection of our Home Health Aides seriously. Each of them undergoes a thorough interview process, comprehensive screening, and criminal history background checks to ensure they are trustworthy and compassionate caregivers. Our aides are insured and bonded through our agency, and we are dedicated to providing you with caregivers who genuinely care about your well-being. We use our "Aide Match™" system to match you with the best possible caregiver. Your specific requests are welcomed, and we are here to make your experience with our agency as pleasant as possible.
Our Home Health Aides and Homemaker/Companions are:
- Professionally trained.
- Multilingual, capable of speaking various languages, including English, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Creole, and more.
- Screened with reference and criminal background checks.
- Certified by the NJ Board of Nursing.
- Bonded and insured.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Supervised by Registered Nurses.
As we embrace the changes that life brings, we understand that the foundation remains the same: the importance of family. We are here to support you and your loved ones on your healthcare journey.
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –Anthony Brandt
Our Resources section can help you find the information and tools that you need. We have courses, videos, checklists, guidebooks, cheat sheets, how-to guides and more.
You can get started by clicking on the link below. We know that taking care of a loved one is hard work, but with our help you can get the support that you need.
Click here to go to Resources Section now!