Caring World and Health Services, New Jersey
Caring World and Health Services provides licensed nurses and certified home health aides to promote the health and well-being of clients and their families. Our services include personal care assistance, meal preparation, medication administration, and more.
Caring World and Health Services… is a company that promotes the health and well-being of clients and their families. We do this by providing high-quality, cost-effective health care in the home. Our goal is to serve our clients … in the comfort of their home environment, giving them a sense of security and peace of mind.
Licensed nurses and Certified Home Health Aides provide all patient care. Staff members:
- Assess and monitor the patient’s health-care needs
- Educate patients and caregivers
- Collaborate with attending physicians to promote continuity of care.
Caring World Home Care aides are certified medical professionals. Supervised by a Registered Nurse. Aides ensure patient care is provided in the safest environment possible. It is important that patients, family members, caregivers, and physicians understand… what home care aides may and may not do.
Home Health Aide Scope of Services Includes:
* Personal care assistance which includes… bathing and dressing, grooming, continent care, ambulation, and transfers * Help with activities and exercises as directed by a physical therapist * Assistance with the use of special equipment (walkers, wheel chairs, braces, crutches) *Meal preparation and assistance with feeding * Assistance with medication administration as directed by the nurse * Light housekeeping, cleaning * Grocery shopping and errands * Laundry and change of bed linens * Accompanying patients.. to clinics.. to physicians for treatment and for diagnosis and/or therapeutic purposes * Companionship and social activities * Status reporting to family
Hourly and live-in care
How live-in care works:
The live-in caregiver stays in the home 24 hours a day, and is available to assist any time during the day and at night. All our live-in caregivers maintain a separate house. They are permitted to reside on the client’s premises only during their assigned days and nights. They must leave the client’s premises on their days off. Live-in caregivers are strictly prohibited from using the client’s property… such as phone, car, computer or TV, for their own, personal use.
Our live-in caregivers must respect our company policy.. No visitors allowed while providing care.
How hourly care works:
If you need services on an hourly basis, for example a few hours a day for light housekeeping… or for transportation to doctors appointments… or only during the night we would need at least one day’s notice to be able to set up the services.
We are happy to assist you to provide care whenever and wherever needed.
Our Home Health Aides
Each of our Home Health Aides has carefully.. been interviewed, screened and given criminal history background checks. And reference checks to ensure that you are getting.. a trustworthy and helpful home health aide. Our aides are insured and bonded through our agency. Each one is dedicated and is honored to be working with you. When you are looking for a home health aide, we know you want someone caring to look after you and/or your loved ones. We feature ˜Aide Match™ to find you the best possible caregiver. If you have specific requests, we are more than happy to accommodate you. Please feel free to be open and honest with us in finding the right Home Health Aide for you and your loved ones. We are here to help and make your experience with the agency pleasant.
Our Home Health Aides and Homemaker/Companions are:
* Professionally trained * Multilingual: they speak.. English, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Creole, and many other languages * Screened. They undergo Reference and Criminal background checks * Certified by the NJ Board of Nursing * Bonded and Insured * Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week * Supervised by a Registered Nurse
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –Anthony Brandt
Our Resources section can help you find the information and tools that you need. We have courses, videos, checklists, guidebooks, cheat sheets, how-to guides and more.
You can get started by clicking on the link below. We know that taking care of a loved one is hard work, but with our help you can get the support that you need.
Click here to go to Resources Section now!